Shilpa Shetty can be said to have a bias for eternally charming sarees. She is seen flaunting designer and party-wear sarees for fashion shows, haute Cannes outings, award ceremonies, film festivals, premiers, weddings, parties and more. Lately she has been seen adoring these beautiful Drape and traditional sarees from different designers at her reality Dance Show Super Dancer Chapter 2
Here are 5 looks which are pure saree bliss.
- This Manish Malhotra saree gown worn by her is a complete stylish piece. Shilpa Shetty carried this long slit saree gown with extra grace and charisma. She wore this amazing Manish Malhotra outfit in the grand finale of her recently held TV reality show Super Dancer Chapter 2. She completely nailed in this saree gown look.
- This saree is from roshnichopradesign and has been beautifully carried by Shilpa Shetty. The Blouse with the bird added to the look. This saree has a uniqueness has its own. The pleated saree with pants is an easy to wear comfort piece. These sarees are very in and she has carried it with extra charm and subtleness.
- Shilpa Shetty’s look from super dancer 2 has been sarees always and we are in complete love. She wore this Shantanu and Nikhil designed saree with a puff blouse and completely nailed it. The Uniqueness of the blouse gives the saree a different meaning altogether. She has been draping these sarees with pants and giving them a modish avatar.
- This Saree by Kiram uttam ghosh has all tradition to it. Shilpa shetty is epitome when it comes to carrying sarees . She is killing in this outfit styled by @mohitrai. Shilpa Shetty adores this look with utmost comfort. This sheer organza saree with a different pallu has an elegant look. Saree goes parallel to her and she can easily be termed as the sexy saree queen.
- This next saree on my list of her latest appearance is completely different from the rest of the assortment. This velvet and pashmina saree is very traditional yet classy. Another one from none other than Manish Malhotra. This tradional saree has ethnic piece of art and subtleness to it and is definitely a thumbs up saree look to go for.
This 6 yard cloth has the entire celebrity crush. Shilpa Shetty has been promoting sarees from different fashion designers for long. We have seen many occasions where she has been flaunting her sarees like a boss.
Although Indo-western gowns – and floor-sweeping Anarkalis and one-piece dresses – are increasingly becoming essential trappings of Indian women and celebrities’, sarees will always find a place of pride in our tradition. Maybe because our comfort levels in sarees are unmatched!
Also Read: https://fashionfunindia.com/2018/03/27/drape-sarees-to-look-for-this-wedding-season/