Mehendi can be termed as the most significant function in our Indian wedding. It is generally the initial function of the grand wedding that is going to take place. Mehendi is considered to be very propitious. It is often considered as the most important jewel a bride adores. Mehendi is one ceremony where one wants to experiment with one’s look and wear something comfortable + light weighted as both your hands (and feet) will be busy in getting the Mehendi done.
We always get too many ideas and views from our loved ones for our wedding dresses but it is very difficult to select a dress for the Mehendi function.
- Topping the list is a chic lehanga blouse from Divya Reddy. This outfit gives us the summer feel. The colour is apt for the occasion and the work is superbly blended with the attire. This Divya Reddy piece is a must for the brides looking for a perfect Mehendi wear.
- These colorful stripped Lehangas with contrast blouses by none other than Sabyasachi are a perfect outdoor Mehendi match. This same skirt and blouse has also been adorned by none other than Anushka Sharma for her Mehendi function and she completely rocked the look.
- Anita Dongre is a master class when it comes to making light pieces perfect for the small functions in our wedding. This beautiful Gota Lehanga beautifully adorned by Sophie Choudhary has been highly appreciated in social media. This is a perfect piece for the Mehendi function. Light Gota Patti lehangas has always been the first choice for the pre wedding functions.
- These two lehangas by Priyanka Gupta under her brand Summer are picture perfect for the Mehendi functions. The beautiful colored sequins work with different motives like birds and elephants add a creative joy to the lehangas. An ideal piece for the Mehendi functions. The colored sequins plus minimal thread work in these outfits id giving these clothing a chic and funky look, just the thing for the occasion.
- Next on the list is again this Divya Reddy’s bottle green outfit beautifully adorned by Aditi Rao Hydiri. The colorful work on the blouse plus the frill skirt giving it a perfect modish avatar. The bottle green colour is the colour of the season and Divya Reddy has very beautifully blended it with the ideal combination of thread work.
It is one of the most exciting traditions we follow in Indian wedding. Couture dresses help us revive our old tradition in some funky cool taste.